Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

For those running with VOZ scenery...an important message

This was part of another message/post, but it is too important enough, so should be highlighted on its own.----------------------------------------------------------------- This is imperative if you ARE running VOZ 1.5 You need to have the following folders found in your ADDON Scenery folder INSTALLED in the SCENERY LIBRARY in the EXACT following order, or you will NOT see everything there is to this fabulous package. Here is the order you must have, and not think about having, lol.1. VOZ EZ-Library2. VOZ Scenery3. VOZ Matts Dry Custom Landclass4. VOZ Matts Custom Landclass5. VOZ LandclassThe above order is really important for all aspects to display as needed and properly within the VOZ scenery!Please remember, reader,...just having them in your ADDON Scenery folder in FS9 and NOT you, the user physically installing them in your Scenery Library does NOT mean that they are being picked up by FS9! This was for those new to this 'sport' and the workings of FS9. For you already old-hands, this is not news.

Just spent the last day and a half installing all of the VOZ units from 1.1 to 1.5 and I was very careful in the installation. When I finished I went to one location in the S.E. section and took "screen prints" of the same area, once in default textures and the other in the VOZ. They looked about the SAME to me. The same autogen building with the same density etc. The only differance that I saw was that the water color in the default textures was BLUE and in the VOZ textures the wather was GRAY. I'm almost sure that I have the installation 100 % correct. Why would I only see a differance in water color.? IT WAS TOO MUCH WORK FOR THAT LITTLE BIT OF DIFFERANCE. What differance do you guys see? jerrycwo4

Guest gooper

I can't even get the switcher to work?? I am running windows vista..is this scenery compatible with this sceenrty??