Sign in to follow this  
dfish

FT St. Maarten

I've seen videos of St. Maarten in which it looks like you can drive a car around. Is that part of the scenery?Dave F.

You sure can drive around! If you don't have this scenery yet...do not hesitate...it is quite simply superb!If you would like to see me driving my VW beetle around SXMsearch for this vid at youtube: (or find it by clicking on the My FS9 Videos in my sig)Princess Juliana, St Maarten SXM (AI only)

I've got the scenery, so how do I get into the car? BTW, I've seen the VW get blown into the sea. Very funny.Dave F.

The VW is an addon like an aircraft....install it...then select it in your aircraft menu.http://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads-fil...89-details.html

pretty cool. Anyone know of any other cars/buses or airport equipment vehicles we can drive around? Maybe a baggage tug :) I could spend all day at the new Heathrow just driving a tug around LOL...Cheers everyone,-PaulPrimary RigLiquid CooledIntel C2D E6600 @3.2 gigsAsus P5N32SLI-Plus2 gigs Corsair XMS PC6400 4 4 4 12 @810Dual OC'd XFX 8800GTX @ 2 gigs24 inch Widescreen LCD 16XAA/16XAFDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1k Quad SLIhttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7900 GTX Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Is there any other way to dl it, I guess I'm I cheapskate but I don't want to pay 5 bucks a month to get access to dl's when I can get them free here.Dave F.

Dave, you can drive around in ANY scenery!Just download a car---and place yourself on a mountain road...North Carolina for instance,...and just follow it.Another great scenery is actually the FS9's default mountains and highways around Las Vegas. You can head out out of town and head back towards Reno...but of course most likely with less money in your pocket than when you arrived.....lol.Seriously, any scenery (road) can be travelled upon, you will go up and down the mountains and valleys without falling through the scenery and crashing.Another all-time great is Holger's Alaska. Try taking your S.U.V. and hug one of the river-valley roads. I did that right up to one of the log cabins. What a hoot!The only thing I haven't found yet, is a character of a man skiing, so I can try one of the glaciers....----------------------->whoosh!A tip...you can actually 'ski' down mountains if you use 'borrow' a plane with skis installed. Oh yeah...I did that. What a laugh! Good fun.See..you didn't know you could take ski holidays with FS9 as well, ROTFLMBO!Cheers,Mitch

Guest Jet Ranger

Th video is superb, is that a payware addon version? Ive never seen so much activity, Ive downloaded vehicles (& St Maarten Scenery (Freeware))but how do you actually drive around in them is it just like flying a plane only on the ground? or do you do it using active camera, any help would be appreciated.

The exemplary TNCM scenery is payware by Fly Tampa ...and worth every penny!The freeware SXM sceneries simply do not compare.The cars are just like aircraft having 2D panels and/or VC's....you do not need Active Camera.

I can use in FS2004:a bird, a whale, gliders, aircraft, a car but what about a BOAT? Has anyone ever made a "controlable" boat that we can run on all of the Flight Sim waters? jerrycwo4