Sign in to follow this  
Guest bobdell

Problem with Carenado Cessna U206g Stationair 6II

Guest bobdell

Would anyone out there be able to please help me solve a problem I am having with Carenado Cessna U206g Stationair 6II.I had the aircraft installed in both FS9.1 and FSX and had no problems. Fantastic aircraft!I then upgraded my computer, by installing a new motherboard; ASUS M2N

Guest ThrottleUp

Ive had similar problems and Ive tracked them to gauges.Try this: rename the panel folder of your Carenado planes to something else and then fly the plane. There will of course be no panel but fly it around for some time and see if you get a blue screen.

Guest bobdell

Thanks, I'll try that and keep you posted.GOM"See you in the Skies" Bobby Hamman"Grumpy Old Man"captainsignaturebanner5cy7.jpg "I'm 63 and still waiting for my wings to grow!"

Guest FengZ

>>But, after flying it around Seattle Int Airport for a while,>everything went well, until I exited FS 9.1, and got a blue>screen and Windows rebooted.>blue screens are *generally* related to hardware (over-heating, driver conflict, ram problems, etc). Next time you get a bluescreen, try to get a screencap, or write down the # it spits out. Looks like 02B00000x000...something like that. Then input that # into google search, and see what you get.My guess is that FSX loads up some drivers, and when you exit, it can't dump it from memory due to a conflict, and crashes. Have you tried flying a default plane? Or just starting the sim, sit on a runway for a bit, and then exit? -feng

Guest bobdell

thanks feng, Thanks for the google thing.....>blue screens are *generally* related to hardware>(over-heating, driver conflict, ram problems, etc).>Blue screens are also related to software conflicts.>My guess is that FSX loads up some drivers, and when you exit,>it can't dump it from memory due to a conflict, and crashes. I have no problem with FS 9.1, FSX or any other programs on my computer causing the blue screen, it is only when I install this Cessna U206.>Have you tried flying a default plane? Or just starting the>sim, sit on a runway for a bit, and then exit? I know my post was too long, but I have already stated that I did fly the default cessna 172 and PMDG products with NO PROBLEMS in FS 9.1GOM"See you in the Skies" Bobby Hamman"Grumpy Old Man"captainsignaturebanner5cy7.jpg "I'm 63 and still waiting for my wings to grow!"

I had to update my create labs sound drivers and then my blue screen went away

Guest bobdell

>Ive had similar problems and Ive tracked them to gauges.>>Try this: rename the panel folder of your Carenado planes to>something else and then fly the plane. >>There will of course be no panel but fly it around for some>time and see if you get a blue screen. Thanks for your valued comments