Sign in to follow this  
Guest lakevue

Posky ERJ-145LR Autopilot Climb/Hold Problem

Guest lakevue

Just d/loaded the new Posky ERJ-145 and have a problem. When settingaltitude to climb, the aircraft will not stop at assigned altitude.Adjustments to set altitude have very very slow or no effect. I haveloaded several other panels other than the default Lear45 with nochange. What could be causing this problem? Is ther a bug in the new aircraft from Posky or is there a setting in the .cfg I can adjust? The does not happen at low altitudes (i.e. 9,000 ft).Any ideas???

Hello I am pretty sure that on some aircraft (Embraer)that the autopilot will not climb to a pre set altitude(as is usually the case)but will only hold the altitude that you are currently at.(Or something like that)I am sure someone will explain more clearly than that.cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Guest lakevue

Ok, I'll try the Grabowski panel. But, don't you think the aircraft would function correctly with the default Lear45 panel as provided by Opensky? Note, the Lear45 panel works perfectly when using itin the actual Lear 45 aircraft (FS2004). I'll try the Grabowski panel and let you know. Have also tryed to post a mes on the Posky forum but application is still "pending" ont he forum/ Thanks

Guest lakevue

Forget to mention. I did a flight with the ERJ climbing at increments of 5000 ft. The aotupilot climb worked well until FL250..then the problems begin! Any further ideas??

I have the new Posky ERJ-145LR and the auto pilot works just fine. I have not had any problems with it. I tried the other mentioned panel but I did not like it as well as the one that came with the download. I like the WIDE horizonal view that the download panel gives. The only problem with it, its shows a fuel amount for a CENTER fuel tank but when you go to adjust fuel in the aircraft, it does NOT have a center fuel tank ? jerrycwo4

Guest macman4

Which panel comes with the down load, Any ERJ 145 I down load comes to an lear45 alias panel. Bob

Guest lakevue

Yes, it came with the Lear45 panel. Is there any setting in the.cfg I can look at and see if it needs to be changed?