Sign in to follow this  
Guest James1

I want to Go back to Playing Fs9 but...

Guest James1

The only thing really that i like about fsx compared to fs9 is the dynamic camera motions. Is there any way i could put the dynamic camera into fs9?

Get yourself a TrackIR and the FS dynamic camera motion will cease to be of any concern or use.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Guest 247

There is a freeware program i use which is basically the same as the active cam but i am struggling to rember the name, thought id let you know about it though so maybe you can search it or something. * edit* it may be called f1 cam may not be though

Guest James1

Thanks for your replies, Ive already gt track ir but i hardly use it. I had active camera aswell but it didnt produce the same dynamic motions that I want. I was thinking that there could be a file that i could move from the fsx folder to the fs9 folder that would make it work in fs9, any suggestions?

"There is a freeware program i use which is basically the same as the active cam but i am struggling to rember the name"I believe you're thinking of recorder.dll by Matthais. It allows for quite a range of views, very similar to active cam. With his tool, for instance, you can set up a "dynamic wing view" during flight with almost any aircraft whether such views were modelled or not. But there's so much more in his tool--I like to record my flights, then play them back as pattern AI traffic while I fly my own aircraft in the first person. It's amazing what this tool has meant to my simming. I don't touch these forums much any more, but the tool by Matthais has kept me immersed in FS9 every other day. Here's a link to his site:http://www.fs-recorder.netRegards,John

Is there a (simple) freeware program that gives you a flyby view in FS9 & FSX?For my part, I am curious as what demon of inane and nonsensical thinking invaded the minds of Microsoft so as not to include a fly-by view in a flight sim. Might as well open a bar and not sell beer.

This might be what you want.Go the the search.Place the word autower in the blank. Not as good as Active Camera but not bad.JimCYWG

You will need a program called "Walk and Follow" http://www.igfly.com/ to get the outside views like FSX.Dave FisherCYYZP4 Prescott 3.2e 478p 800mhz 1mg CPUP4P800SE Asus Motherboard2.5 gig PC3200 DDR RAM 400MHZGeForce 7600GT/512 OC'dMaxtor 80 Gig ATA 133 HD x2WDC WD800 80 Gig HDAntec 500watt true powerSharp 19 inch LCD MonitorSaitek AV8R-01 Joystickhttp://www.jdtllc.com/images/rcv4bannersupporter.jpg

Guest James1

I however am not concerened about outside views or anything like that, i am just interested in taking a file from the fsx folder and putting it into the fs9 folder that would enable the head movements to work in fs9. Could anyone suggest the file to move and where to move it to in the fs9 folder?

"I however am not concerened about outside views or anything like that, i am just interested in taking a file from the fsx folder and putting it into the fs9 folder that would enable the head movements to work in fs9. Could anyone suggest the file to move and where to move it to in the fs9 folder?"Don't believe code from FS-X and FS-9 can be spliced this way. Most of the offsets and procedure calls are probably slightly different between the two sims. For instance, you can't take the Recorder.dll I mentioned above for FS9 and put it in FS2002--it crashes the sim. Same would likely apply between FSX and FS9.Regards,John

Guest James1

Thanks for your reply, and thats probibly what would happen but id still want to try it, do you know what files i would need to transfer anyone?