Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alexis757

Wilco feeltehre A320 database error

Guest Alexis757

Hi to all,i have a problem with wilco feeltehre a320 when load the airbus i can see in the mcdu the "nd access error" in yellow letters,and when i try to input the airport/destination icao codes i get a crash to desktop.I had tried reinstalling the airbus and changing airacs but none happens.Thanks in advance.Alex.

what is your OS?and give the following a shot:#1 = Delete the "fmgc.cfg" file located in the FeelThereAirbusFmgcA320 directory. Another one will be created automatically at your next flight.#2 = if #1 doesn't work (this one is a long shot ...) -You problably haven't updated the Visual Studio 2005 libraries which is required. You can find more information about it on FSINSIDER.COM. --

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest Alexis757

Hi,is windows xp,i had removed the file but nothing hapens and i don

Guest Alexis757

Hi,I had tried with 0610 0708 0709(the last) AIRACS but nothing happens,also delete de fmgc file but something is wrong some weeks ago all was ok.I had reinstalled the airbus and also the 737 and the 737 also go to a CTD when triyng to use fmc.Alex.

what changes have taken place on your computer in the past weeks?*new software ... not FS stuff, ANY other programs?*new FS addons?*updated drivers (video, motherboard, etc.)?*OS updates?*software updates ... not FS stuff, ANY other programs?*FS9.cfg changes? (try moving your current FS9.cfg to your desktop, load FS, and then try the Abus ... yes, all the cfg changes will be 'default' but you can see how things run. if no difference just delete this 'new' cfg and replace with the 'old').when the addon 'just quits' after working correctly there has been some change on the computer.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest Alexis757

Hi,still having problem,windows xp,fs9.1,airac0709 and 0708 tested.An image.As you say what is wrong with visual studio?,as far as i remeber i had not touch anything about this,i had reinstalled vb6 runtime,java,visual studio sdk,directx,net framework 1.0 2.0 3.0,but still same problem.Alex.