Sign in to follow this  
january

Peter Pan Moments

A few days ago Sesquashtoo posted thoughts on this topic. I wonder if any sim pilots have used music to enhance the experience?I surely sensed Peter Pan a few years ago while flying 767PIC- Miami to Puerto Rico. Darkened room: Night flight just climbing thru' some broken cloud over the sea with Debussy's Claire de Lune in the headphones.I know beyond any doubt that if I had looked to the wing tips at that moment, Peter Pan would have been sitting there with a big grin!!Alex Reid CYYJ

That ingredient pretty much works for me as well...execpt I need 6 or 7 glasses of wine on top of it. After that all kinds of creatures sit on my wing tips. You name it, I've got it.Jason

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Guest muzik4

Just finished a dusk to dark bush flight from anchorage to petersburg and had two hours of Peter Pan flitting across the sky in the guise of Northern Lights. No wine or other aids needed ;-)RobertR

How about taking off from KSFO at dusk and swing to the right up over the Golden Gate bridge with the fading sun reflecting on the bay and listening to Tony Bennett, "I left my heart in San Francisco".Regards, Al

Guest abent

I saw Peter Pan myself in the air...a bit surreal. Dunno how good the airfile is.

Adam- Yes, that mug shot is definitely the guy I've seen hanging around. No doubt about it- positive ID.:) Alex Reid CYYJ

I heard about an angel (former simmer) who came down for a party at SFO. Got back and realized he had left his harp in Sam Frank's Disco !AR