Sign in to follow this  
Guest oswaldo7777

Random flight generator

Guest oswaldo7777

Hi.Is there any random flight generator file utility out there including the option to recognize aircraft capabilities for landing or departing?thanks

yes...search the AVSIM files for 'Flight Creator'. A great little program for just this type of thing.good luck

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Guest oswaldo7777

thks a lottoo bad the program is only approached for general aviation flights.it should support airlines flights as well. i felt bad when I realized it didn't.any way to edit it?thks a lot!

Guest JTEK99

Definitely a way to edit just about every facet of it.Check the RTF file included for instructions.

Guest oswaldo7777

mmmseems it can't be completely edited. it has to main problems:a) max set of airport locations 999:( its set of airports type 3 is extremely big. for instance, an airport like KMIA is grouped on the same level as an airport like Miami Executive.:S

Maybe they provide more structure than you are looking for, but have you tried out Just Flight's Airliner Pilot or Cargo Pilot?jt

Guest oswaldo7777

mmNo, I haven't. Maybe you're getting me a little wrong. I just want a tool to tell me where to travel and where to depart from. I am a proud customer of FsPassengers but the only thing that annoys me is to not know sometimes what flight to do. The problem is I use Large Jets for the operations and it seems Flight Creator (even after somewhat editing it) doesn't fit very well for them. But I will give a check to the Airliner Pilot. Maybe you can advice me on this: does Airliner Pilot works with FsPassengers?

>Maybe you can advice me on this: does Airliner Pilot>works with FsPassengers?I have never tried it, as I only have the demo versions of each. I imagine it would work fine, though. Seems like a lot of money to spend for what you want to do, though. Anyone have a definitive answer?Joining a VA seems like a good idea.jt