Sign in to follow this  
Guest IanSmith

Making Videos with AI...

Guest ianrivaldosmith

Hi all,Ive watched some peoples videos with the wing views....Now my question is:-How do you get the AI to show in a replay from the wing views when recording the video? Dont tell me u land the plane from wing view whilst landing the plane>??!?Let me knowCheersIan

At least that's what I do with good help of the APP button on the MCP! :)

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Guest ianrivaldosmith

haha, ive just watched several more videos....how do they manage to film the landing from several different View Points/Angles with the same AI present on each one? For example they flim the landing from the cockpit. Then the wing. Then the tower. And on each one the same AI is present?!??Ian

Use FSRecorder (free download) to record. It has an option to record AI traffic. While replaying the recording you can switch views and at the same time make video clips using FRAPS.

Thanks for that info! I didn't know it existed and it really should be of big help! Does it work with the traffic you see on Vatsim too?

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Guest ianrivaldosmith

Thanks for this:-Ive had a few days fooling around with it now and can work it properly recording flights etc...there is just one problem!Whilst recording with the level-d 767 on approach, the fs recorder will not pickup everything i do in the 767. For example, say i set auto brakes to 2, whilst replaying the scene it doesnt show me selecting this.Also, if im replaying a scene with the level d 767, im aware i need to have the 767 loaded, but in what state? engines running? exactly how i had it after the recording ended? Also if i record a scene in the cockpit, and change something in the FMC, and then replay the scene, should this be refelected in the playback? what is and what isnt? Id love LOVE to know how those youtube guys get all the cockpit scene replayed back with flaps and gear and lights and fmc working, with the level D!A very confused Ian :S