Sign in to follow this  
Guest cknipe

Huge Lights?

Change the following in your cfgRUNWAY_LIGHTS_SURFACE_SCALAR=0.7 RUNWAY_LIGHTS_VASI_SCALAR=0.7 RUNWAY_LIGHTS_APPROACH_SCALAR=0.7RUNWAY_LIGHTS_STROBE_SCALAR=0.7These are just personal settings, you can experiment with what suites you best. Cheers

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

Guest cknipe

Hi Clarke,Ok, mine's 0.4 but I was under the impression that this only affects the runway lights? It must be another one of those Microsoft things.I'll change them once I'm done with my current flight and report back!Regards,Chris.

Guest blaster331

Greetings Chris.Look up Brian Nietzel in the Lib.Look for version 5 of his light pkg.Thats the best IMHOBest regardsAndrewPS I hope I spelled his name correctly

>Greetings Chris.>Look up Brian Nietzel in the Lib.Look for version 5 of his>light pkg.Thats the best IMHO>Best regards>Andrew>PS I hope I spelled his name correctlySpelling ... "Neitzel" should be correct when searching library.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

The size of (most) aircraft lights is controlled by halo.bmp. Landing lights (those illuminating the ground) come from a different file, spotlight.bmp. Perhaps you changed the former recently? Both files are located in the main Texture folder. You will find lots of replacement files in the Avsim Library.

Mike...

Guest cknipe

Hmm,Well I obviously must have done something with halo.bmp yes... Thanks for all the solutions, got my hands on the suggeste pavkage from the file library, whilst I think the NAV lights are still a little bit to big, it does look much better, not to even mention the wing / taxi lights :)Thanks allot guys... http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/178420.jpg