Sign in to follow this  
Damien BRUNET

Problem with AI aircraft landing lights

Hi,I've got a problem with my AI aircraft (from Ultimate Traffic). When they are landing or taking off, there is an unrealistic kind of white triangle which appears when lights are on.http://udb.neuf.fr/Captures/FS2004/LSZH.jpgI tried some fixes but no help !Please could you help me ?Regards.;-)Damien - LFQQ.http://damiendelille.free.fr/Cliparts/Avion.gif

From the looks of it your white triangle is caused by a landing/taxi light splash from an AI aircraft moving on the ground at night, which is perfectly normal. The triangle should move as the AI aircraft itself moves.Hans

Guest blaster331

Greetings,Those are the new high intensity lights on that aircraft.They are used to help reduce pilot error when taxingBestAndrew

Your referring to a airplanes landing/taxi lights. The original spotlight.bmp file would cause those 'triangular' looking lights.Search Avsim.com FS2004.com, etc for new and updated spotlight and halo files - I think you maybe pleasantly surprised.Let us know of your findings, if you find anything you like over what you are seeing now.Thanks.Paul.

Just be aware that spotlight.bmp does affect ALL aircraft, and some 3rd party models can be adversely affected (disappearing landing lights etc)regards,Mark

Regards,

Mark