Sign in to follow this  
1st fltsimguy

Photorealistic Chile - Can Someone Torrent This

I would be interested in having a complete set of the Photorealistic Chile by David Ventura Chamudes but I do not want to download the hundred odd files that comprise this package. Too much hassle.Is there someone out there who has downloadeded the entire set of files could put out a torrent or two similar to the launch of the Netherlands 2000 version 3.0 to ease the pain of acquiring this scenery package?OR How about AVSIM compiling the scenery into 3 or 4 larger files for easier download. I don't even care if its just all the files zipped into a few files.Its just way to difficult to keep logging on and trying to download these files and trying to ensure that you have them all etc. and use your computer for other affairs. The only time I get to do this is at night for a brief period. As I am out west the download times during the day are terrible as everyone else is busy downloading their many files.cheersfltsimguy

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I wondered about this myself. This Gentleman has gone to a Heck of a lot of trouble to assemble these files. You'd have to fly a lot over Chile to go through the trouble of keeping up to date with His latest and greatest entries. Although a search for his name and arranging according to date, might make the downloading a little easier.Bill