Sign in to follow this  
january

Still Bored with Flight Sim?

Outstanding, Alex!Are you running in widowed mode? If so, how do you hide the menu? (File, Edit, etc.) I don't see it anywhere in your pic. I hit Alt. and that doesn't hide if for me when I'm in Windowed mode across 3 monitors.Also, did you just snap this photo with a camera or is it a screen capture? Those look like actual monitor bezels, or are they just the frames around each window?There's NOTHING better than 180 degree line of sight in FS9!Thanks!Chuck B.

Yes, multi mons seem only to work in Windowed mode.Right click to get a drop down menu- click on Hide Menu Bar. ALT will bring it back when needed.These are Screenshots- so the real bezels disappear and the monitors are shown in a flat plane- while my outers are angled toward me. I'm using a mix of LCD & 2-CRTs- so there really are bezels! Because of this, screenies are a bit difficult- sometimes you need to adjust things so they line up OK. Monitors being in a flat plane in the shot is what caused the horizon curvature- it appears straight on my monitors. This one will get your attention!!Alex Reid CYYJ