Sign in to follow this  
Guest fullstoplanding

Aeronca Champ

Guest fullstoplanding

Does anyone know of a download or CD for the Aeronca Champ? I thoroughly enjoy flying FS 2004's Piper Cub, but would also like to fly the Champ. I've flown both of the real ones. The Champ is a good trainer and is flown solo from the front seat, to boot.Thank you.--Roger

You can search here in the library for Long Island Classics Aeronca Champ.John

Guest fullstoplanding

John...Thank you...Roger

I flew a Champ (7AC) for years. The Long Island Classic does a super job. Fly VC, come back on the throttle on final and you will swear you have your elbow out the window, and a Continental 65 up front. Their Pitts S2A is fabulous as well. Two superb FREE airplanes!Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

For all Aeronca fans, Mark Lee's mods of Steven Myer's Aeronca K has got to be my favorite putt - putt 'plane.I've spent hours flying in VOZ along with his scenery. Most recommended.

Guest fullstoplanding

Carl,Speaking of elbow-out-the-window, I have flown both the 7AC and the J-3 Cub, and if my memory still holds, occasionally we would fly the Cub with the top-half of the Dutch door up. Two wonderful airplanes.Thank you for your reply.--Roger

Guest fullstoplanding

Thanks. I'll check it out.--Roger