Sign in to follow this  
flyinpilot212121

Pausing at TOD

Just a quick question, How do i get the sim to pause at TOD?Thanks

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

By clicking on the 'pauze' key.....Serious, you can't.Some payware panel have this function in the FMC.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Thanks does the level d 767 have this feature?

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

I'm going to have to look but I know the PMDG and Wilco planes have this feature...Not to be an arse, but if you own the LVD (you may or may not) why not look in the manual like I'm about to do?

Ya, I did check the manual and couldnt find anything, I thought someone might have a trick up their sleeve for it. Im hoping there is a way. If anyone knows how this is accomplished it be much appreciated.Thanks

Yes the Level D has that available in FS9 no idea about FSX but I cant see why not.

Thanks, You know anywhere I can look that up to see how it's done, I dont mind doing the research i just dont know where to go beside the manual.(Im inquiring about fs9)Thanks again

A cursory internet search reveals:Release notes and version history through Service Pack 2.1 (SP2.1):Level-D Simulations B767-300ER ========================**** NEW FEATURES ****========================- pause at TOD option (in "Instructor" dialog box).jt

Thanks alot, I checked all the dialog box at the top of MSFS under Leveld sim, checked them all except "instructor" one. Should've checked it.Thanks alot for the help everyone.

Guest RonB49

Have you tried a program called iwillbeback.zip. It is rather old but still works with FS9 and FSX. It pauses the sim and/or sounds an alarm after your plane has traveled a given distance. i ussually set it to notify me when I'm about 150 Nm from my destination.I DLed it from the AVSIM library several years ago. I assumr it is still there.R-