Sign in to follow this  
Chuck_B

Ground Environment Pro on WideFS Client

GEPro has a check bock on the configuration screen that asks if the computer you're running it on is a WideFs Client, but I don't see that it installs textures to the server machine at all. What am I doing wrong? The documentation only talks about checking the box and doesn't say anything about mapping to the server file, or anything like that.Anyone running GEPro on a WideFS Client computer and achieving this functionality with no problems? Thanks in advance.

HiOn my machine it copies textures from the slave PC to the server PC before runtime of FS9, maybe you need to map your network drives?Regs

Thanks, Reg, but map them how? Where? Everything is shared across the network and visible, and I don't see anywhere to map network paths in GE Pro. Active Sky is working fine across the network, but I don't see anywhere to map drives GE Pro.