Sign in to follow this  
Guest davbren

MouseWheelFlip Syntax

Guest davbren

Hey, I'm sorta new to this and I'm trying to get the mousewheel to do something. How and Where in the mouse event tags do I put MouseWheelFlip to get it to work?Thank you.

I assume you're making gauges? You'd probably have better luck asking this in the panel design forum actually:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_topics&forum=122I've never seen the need to use "MouseWheelFlip" in any gauges I've made, I've always just defined the clickspot and if the click event was an adjustment type event as opposed to a toggle type event, the mousewheel always seemed to work without it.Here's an example though, taken from the default J3s elevator trim gauge: JimEDIT: I guess I really didn't know what "MouseWheelFlip" actually did, I thought it simply enabled mousewheel control of the click event, but after some experimentation I see that it actually reverses the mousewheel's input. Good to know, glad you brought it up.I wish there were some way to apply this to the PMDG 737's vertical speed selector. That one gets me every time :) .