Sign in to follow this  
Guest tmond

dash 8 q300

Guest tmond

does someone know ware i can get a payware of this product. anybody accept majestic. hvg problems getting a download to work.thanks.tim diamond. :-)

Guest tmond

Hi. Ya know I bought the plane, downloaded the exe file all I got is a cofig file and texure file. You know whats wrong? (no plane!!!!)Tim:-)

HelloWhen you buy the PSS dash 8 you download a small program called Dash 8_base_install.exe from the Members/My files section.When you run this file it connects to PSS and starts the install directly from the PSS server, in about six sections if i remember correctly, Is this what you did ?http://www.freewebs.com/reading1871/30.jpg

Guest tmond

the program install I got reads DASh8_full_setupI also bought airbuspro which reads ABPRO_BASE_SETUPNeither install a aircraft. yes to you last sentence.

Guest tmond

I don't remember if I installed it from the "members/My files section"

Guest tmond

I just checked and you are right What the download says per your msge. It's just that it comes up to me reading as I explain above. The installers do not read EXE at my end

HelloWhat is the size of Dash8_base_setup.exe it should be 472,448 bytesWhen you run Dash8_base_setup.exe what happens next?. you should be asked for your email address and your PSS loging passwordwe will go step by step but i am working from memory here so bear with me.What operating system are you installing on?what version of Flight sim are you installing into?what language version of the operating system?http://www.freewebs.com/reading1871/30.jpg

Guest tmond

Madgog. Sori if I'm a pest. Do you think it could hv some to do with my firewall or cookies?

HelloTurn off your firewall and anti virus if you are running onedownload the installer from PSS / my files againRight click on the installer and select properties check the file size it should be 461 KB (472,448 bytes)Have you got *hide extensions of known file types checked in windows explorer/tools/folder options?"http://www.freewebs.com/reading1871/30.jpg

Guest tmond

It does not show folder optionsI'll turn off firewall and try again459 kbmy system. 3.2 ghtz2 gigs ram2 gtx8800 videosli 680 motherboard

Guest tmond

Pheonex does not show on member/file anymore. Did i lose it now?

Guest tmond

ok. I got it from the recycle bin. I'll try again

Guest tmond

No deal again. I got texure and config only.;(