Sign in to follow this  
Mike...

Vote for ImagineSim's next airport!

TJSJ is almost done and they're doing another round of voting for their next project.VHHH vs. KATL!That's right, Atlanta! I've already cast my vote for KATL, I suggest you do the same.:DHead over to their site for the details.

Mike...

Guest nigelg

Thanks for the heads-up Mike, just cast my vote for Chek Lap Kok.

just cast my vote, I voted for KATL as well. the freeware VHHH here in the library is already sufficient IMHO. while KATL hasn't been done since Simflyers FPS hungry ATL for FS2002 and FS9

Add one vote for Atlanta! I know the US seems to get all the airports, but we desperately need a good version of Atlanta.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Yeah it's time for a new Atlanta. I agree the current VHHH is good and I see no need to pay for one. Plus I am more interested in Kai Tak. Much more interesting. Freeware of that will be out soon.

and once again developers completely ignore one of the most important airports in the world, the business hub of the northern hemisphere... PANC. KATL already is out there, sure it isnt great and framerate heavy, but it's better than the default. PANC has no such thing

Guest fokker70

I don' recall anyone saying at Imaginesim saying they are ignoring PANC. They just haven't announced it yet. I agree I would like to see a good PANC see someday, but lets not get all melodramatic about it.

I just saw a segment on "60 minutes" about Dubai. I thought to myself what a nice scenery project Dubai would make for Flight Simulator. It has very unique buildings among the land classes. Man made islands for new construction are being dredged from the Gulf. I can image the approach into Dubai at night from 20,000. Dubai is trying to rival Hong Kong and Singapore and intent on being a major player in world economics. Aviation will always follow the money.

>>I just saw a segment on "60 minutes" about Dubai. I thought to>myself what a nice scenery project Dubai would make for Flight>Simulator. It has very unique buildings among the land>classes. Man made islands for new construction are being>dredged from the Gulf. I can image the approach into Dubai at>night from 20,000. Dubai is trying to rival Hong Kong and>Singapore and intent on being a major player in world>economics. Aviation will always follow the money.Daryl Dubai has been made for fs Flytampa was the ones that made it go check it out on there site looks excellent http://www.flytampa.org/index.htmlI'm so happy about tjsj getting the payware treatment :) I voted for katl for there next one. :)

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

>and once again developers completely ignore one of the most>important airports in the world, the business hub of the>northern hemisphere... PANC. KATL already is out there, sure>it isnt great and framerate heavy, but it's better than the>default. PANC has no such thingActually, The same company that did the freeware Atlanta has also done Anchorage Ted Stevens. released on Aug 17/2007.http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=108251Cheers

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

17 October 07 KATL, by a landslide!Thanks to all of you who made the effort to vote in our megahub face-off. We were amazed by the response in which you decided by an overwhelming majority that you wanted us to put together a KATL Atlanta product. The results so far are KATL 997 votes against VHHH 129. We have already made a start on the project and will hope to get it to you in January 2008.:D

Mike...