Sign in to follow this  
simbio

Searching orig jeppsen chart of the kaitak

Hi,I am searching the original jeppesen complate set SID-STAR-AID.ecc chart of the kaitak, it would be fine as PDF or good quality jpeg, if you have the old simchart before version 3 should be include (I think so).Of course i can pay throw paypal for any shipment and for the material.Thank youFabrizio

Would these work for you ?http://www.airnorthwest.net/specops/hongkong/hongkong.htmI'll also see if I can find my old Simcharts Disk.P.SAlright,I've checked Simcharts V2.0 disk. And it seems they have a mixture of the old & new charts there.The approach are both so I have the Checker board approach as well as the 13/31 Departures.The airport & parking are the New Terminal as well as the arrivals are the new.Cheers

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

Thank you very much for helping me, the link is very nice and happy to have another site to look at.The chart on the link are from the SAS Flight academy I looking for jeppesen.I would like to know if on the version of the simchart V2 they are complate with jeppesen logo if yes i am really intrested.I collect jeppesen chart and I always look to ebay and hope to get original one, you will me do big favor.If yes can you do a pdf or a jpeg or you can sell me the CD software?Thank youFabrizio

Like I said it has a mixture of both charts on the disk.I'll package them up this week and drop you a line.Cheers

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

Fabrizio,do you still need the Jeppesen Simcharts 2.0? I have it but don't use it anymore (nor do I use the 2 kilos of paper I recieved with it...) so I can send the CD to you if you like.

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------