Sign in to follow this  
Guest 247

I-fly 747 fmc help please!!

Guest 247

Hi guys, um well basically when i load a flight plan i use the fs9 flight planner thing, and i was just wondering how do i get that route into the fmc of the i-fly 747 ? i did read the manual but found it hard to follow really Can you explain it as if your talking to a 4 year old :(

gave up on that plane due to complicated instructions myself. Never could get the AP to function and I think due to not programming the FMC. Basically, this plane is not for 4 yr olds and I doubt we will get a 4 yr old explanation. Sorry, I feel your pain.Ursula

Guest Rassie

I don't know if you can import the Flightplan of FS into the FMC. I enjoyed the plane quite much. If I remember correctly, to program the FMC is not that difficult. It is done in 3 or 4 phases. Firstly you put in your Departure Airport.Then you go to route. Submit again the Departure airport and the departure rwy and also the Arrival airport. Activate.Submit the Gross Weight, which you can get from the menu under "Aircraft" with the sub section "Payload and Fuel"With "Cost index" and "reserve" you fill in any amount between 10 to 15.Complete the Flight level and voila, that is all the FMC wants. Now you just state how many degrees of flaps you are going to use at take off (normally put in 10). You can now go to "Legs" and fill in any turn points. This is actually easier that the FS Flightplan, because I allways struggle to find intersections on the small map of the FS Planner.I hope this helps

Guest 247

That has helped alot i will deffiantly Go back to the a.c and have a bash thank you alot :)