Sign in to follow this  
G-SWSM

MD500E.zip by the Nemeth Brothers.

Hi,I have posted this in here as I'm not getting anywhere in the rotorhead forum.I am trying to download the original / master file for this helicopter for FS9.but for the life of me I can't seem to find it at either hovercontrol, or here on avsim.I have grabbed some great repaints, but they all tell me I need this MD500E.zip that I can't find.if someone would be good enough to provide a direct / download link then that would be most welcome.Thanks in advance, it's much appreciated.

I just wrote the file name into google and came up with this http://www.simviation.com/fs2004helicopters10.htmIt would appear some still do not realise the power of google :)These guy's sure make some great chopper's ...it's too bad they have gone FSX only. :(

It is right on the front page of Hovercontrol. On the left side of the page.www.hovercontrol.com

Hi Guy's.Thanks Ed, and Andrew, do you have any idea how stupid I feel now that you have pointed that out to me.you were right, it is right in frony of my eyes on the main page at Hovercontrol, what an idiot I was not to have seen it.Sometimes we miss the most obvious things.but thanks both of you.I have it now, and what a great heli it is too, it flies lovely, and is far better than any of the default stuff we have in FS9.the only thing I would like to do now is get a sound set that is a tad better, the set provided is great, but something with a bit bite to it would be great.Thanks again.