Sign in to follow this  
ilovetofly

error message.

I've been getting this error message recently on starting FS9 about incompatible aircraft or software and it sites the following: dl737FPL.dll as the culprit. I always select to load it, but does anyone recognize from where it originates? I'm thinking the fuel loader for the 737 (PMDG model)addon, B737FPL_V2.zip. I've had this program before rebuilding the computer and never saw it at that time, so I'm unsure as to why it's showing up now.It doesn't seem to cause a problem but I would like to eliminate the error message.Thanks,Jim

Sorry I don't have any insight on what the .dll does or is associated with, but you should be able to disable the error warning by adding the following to your fs9.CFG:[OLDMODULES]dl737FPL.dll=1Jim

Thanks Jim, I had already thought of that but it had no effect. Still have the error message popping up. I'll try reinstalling the suspect file.Jim D.

Well then maybe try:[FrameCallNoWarn]B737-800=1where "B737-800" is the file name of the .air file associated with the aircraft that throws the error. I think this is normally something that occurs when trying to load FS2002 aircraft animations that don't display correctly in FS9 (like propellors). This little snippet gets automatically written to the fs9.cfg when you select "load anyway" or whatever it is at the incompatible aircraft or software warning dialog, however if you don't allow it the very first time you try to load the aircraft you'll get the warning every time afterwards. Adding it to the .cfg may be worth a try?BTW, where did you get "B737FPL_V2.zip", I tried a search and found nothing. I've used the PMDG 737 fuel planner from PMDG's site and also Boeing 737 Fuel Planner 1.5 from the library here and have never seen this warning nor do I have a dl737FPL.dll anywhere on my system.Hope you get it figured out,JimEDIT: Disregard all of the above. Immediately after submitting this reply I visited Milan Puta's site at http://www.volny.cz/fs2002/B737FPL/B737FPL.htm . Check it out, about halfway down the page it makes a reference to the warning you're getting and dlB737FPL.dll. Sounds like it applies to versions 1.1, 1.11, and 1.2 of the fuel planner. Looks like upgrading to ver 1.5 (link above) may solve your problem. :)

Thanks for the link. I'll give it a try.JimEDIT; reading a little in the manual helps as it instructs me to go to the "modules" folder in fs9 and remove rhe dll file from there. Now all is ok. Pays to read instructions. I know, I know, we only do that when everything else fails.Jim