Sign in to follow this  
briansommers

odd terrain at kmia coastline

i have UTUSA scenery and all is good all over the parts of the world - but right at the coast area of miami the coastline is very blocky but then north of KPBI its fine againanyone know what would cause this?ciao!Brian S

Ciao!

Do you have any other scenery that could conflict with Miami?Flytampa?Free Flow Florida? FS Genesis?Cheers

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

yes I have all of those and I went through one by one and disabled all of them and still its there - its the oddest thing I dont know what is causing thishere is a screen shot of itciao!Brian S

Ciao!

That looks like the classic error of disabling a scenery which changes default file names rather than uninstalling the scenery.UT has to be told to restore the default files. I don't know about the others.

disabled all of them Never disable Ultimate Terrain - always use the program interface to restore the default files. If you disable - you end up with all the removed/ renamed files missing and the UT files also not active.I've found that results in having to reinstall the default files from the FS2004 CD to get back to a starting point.I'm not familiar with the other products listed above in that area of Florida - but would expect FreeFlow Florida to have a similar impact/ issue/ process.

i finally got iti had to restore the original fs2004 from the utusa config tool and then uninstall utusa and then completely reinstall it againnow all is good.ciao!Brian S

Ciao!

Freeflow has a version of their Program for UT Users. Make sure that is the one you are using. It is also critical to use the uninstall programs, just deleting the files ain't da way to go. I speak from having the same experience. Once you get it right tho, it's a pleasure flying South Florida.Bill