Sign in to follow this  
Guest dakotafan

Utlimate Traffic 2007 for FS9

Guest dakotafan

Hi,Can someone with UT answer a couple of questions for me?-When installing, are you able to select parts of the world which you want to install ( i.e...only the USA and Canada)?-Are airlines in the Carribean well represented? (Bahamasair, etc.)Would you recommend UT2007?Thank,Dave

Guest CTyankee

UT2007 is for FSX. For FS9 you want FS2002/2004. Sandy

I do not own the 2007 version but I do own the FS9 version with the 2007 schedule update (at an additional cost).In the FS9 version you can choose only one airline if you like, as well you can choose regions (like Canada, USA ect.)Only problem is the models that come with it are sub par and alot of the planes are default, plain Jane.I spent hours upon hours adding EVAI and AIA models and paints to my UT schedules.The result is amazing and amazingly good frames.....If your looking for just a small region why not save your money (and alot of work tweaking the models to suit) and use the world of AI packages?

If you are thinking of only installing traffic for one region in belief that it will be less of a hog on your computer resources you are mistaken.Traffic will only be generated for a given number of miles from where you are located at any one time.I have UT (for FS9) and recommend it.

Peter Schluter