Sign in to follow this  
Guest tmond

PSS 320

Guest tmond

Can I get anyhelp here. No help in Their forum.Tim Diamond

Guest tmond

Hi. When I'm programming the fms and I make an error, is there a way I can clear what I've already put in and start over with a new start?I've tryed everything.........shut fs9 down etc and the fms still carries the info I put in. I've worked on it 6 hrs today and got nowhere. I found out that the tuturial I was working on has errors.Tim Diamond

hello TimWhat data are you entering by mistake ?Be aware that some data is already entered in the FMS when the aircraft is loaded into the sim and cannot be deleted , most other user entered data can be deleted by pressing the CLR key and then selecting the Lselect key next to the data to be deleted.I have just reinstalled the 330 and fully programmed the FMS then shut down the flight and reloaded the 330, All data that i entered was gone.I will reinstall the 320 and check that one later today.

Hello :)Follow the tutorials available on the PSS site. Once you are familiar with the procedure you will not make mistakes with the A320 :)

Tim,Have patience. You cannot expect Rob to be available 24/7 and, as with your Dash problems, you will get help. In the meantime, as above, have another look at the tutorials etc.John R

Guest tmond

I have my dash problems fixed. Patience was the cure. Thanks John.I'll try the tuturial again.I run into a problem when I enter exmor waypoint. I'll get back.Thanks.Tim Diamond:-)

Guest tmond

Man Have I got problems. Item...."manual engine start panel"It says it's located on overhead. How do I find the overhead???Tim Diamond

Guest tmond

Thanks "D". Really,Which is proper startup? Manual, Or automatic. I was looking at page 76

Guest tmond

Welllll. I been working on starting up A320. Both batteries read 27 each. Generators 1&2 show fault. Pack1 & 2 show fault. I have APU On Start shows available. Engines 1 or 2 won't start. I even got fedup earlier and changed the baron to running. I go back to 320, it's not running. I'm kinda lost. What am I doing wrong??:-)

Guest tmond

ok, got that.i tryed to start engines. nothing. i start engine 2 first right?

Guest tmond

ok.here's how it now stands. gen 1&2=fault. APU bleed=on.APU master=on. APU start is avail.

Guest tmond

Ok. Fault lights still on pack 1&2. everything else ok except why can't I start the engines from eng start on the overhead. When I go to pedistool I can start them from there but the pack default lights are still on,on the overhead.I think I'm getting close. Sori to be such a pest.Will you plse be kind enuf to outline for me the steps from startup cold and dark. I'll get this yet. I'm not sure what you mean by "normal" operation.Your help will be most appreciated.P.S. APU bleed is on