Sign in to follow this  
dc10boy

Fs9 question for PFC yoke owners

Hi All I just bought a VMAX PFC yoke and am wondering how do all you owners set up your view panning in the absence of a POV hat switch?I do all my fying in the VC and am a little worried about how to set it up.Thank youStan

HelloIf you set it up as a CH Combat stick the two rocker switches on the right hand side will be set up as a four way hat switch.I use a use a TrackIR so i have set those two switches to gear up/down and flaps up/down, the pair on the left hand side are set to elevator trim and airleron trim

I think a tracking software for head movement offers the most realism imo. A free software is available herehttp://www.free-track.org/although I haven't tried it myself.Sascha

Guest blaster331

Congrats Stan,IMHO this is the best yoke on the market.Mine came set up with the rocker switches already set for views.Just go into the PFC control mod at the top of your screen to make any changesEnjoy it!Andrew

Respectfully,TrackIR does blow freelook and cam2pan away, but free track gives TrackIR a run for its money. It currently gives 4DOF in FS9 and 6DOF - with luck they'll be adding the last 2DOF in an upcoming version.Charlie

"Even Ozzy's wagging his tail again. Liam who?"

On mine (the jetliner, I think), the 2 right rocker switches are configured as the POV hat by default....The left switch (on the right handle) controls the up & down (up goes up, down goes down), and the right switch controls the left & right (up goes left, down goes right I believe)....

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE