Sign in to follow this  
scoob

"ATTN D.SCOOBIE" a320 manual "systems procedures"

tim:when i first received the product i read the manual before even loading the aircraft into my sim. i then re-read those parts where technically different than the boeing aircraft i had been flying (DF 737 and wilco/PIC 767).i then started to fly the aircraft. the manual was at my side for 'quick reference'.when flights didn't go as they should i would re-read the manual 'bits' that needed review.so ... in the end i used the manual every time i flew for many many months. as i would gain new aircraft in my 'hanger' i would drift away from the Abus and when i 'came back' would need to look at the manual again to 'remind me how the Abus works.'--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest tmond

Yes. I figured that is what I'll be doing as well. It's gunna take me awhile. Thaks.Appreciate your responce.:-)

Guest tmond

Ok. I'm about to read this manual. There is a heck of a lot covered in this manual and I can tell you when I'm done reading it, It will all not be remembered first off. I know your no genie(I don't think) but can a person do this in steps while learning to fly this beast? Such as read certain articals first? Lost in Canada..........

There are a couple of videos referenced in recent messages in the PSS Airbus forum which you may find helpful.Also if you follow the signature links of Rob who does the support on that forum, you will find a number of training tutorials he produced for BA Virtual.--Bryn

Guest tmond

Thank you Bryn!! I saved Rob's links in my favourites file Ill look into Rob's forum now. Appreciate that sir!!:-)

Guest vrandar

>There are a couple of videos referenced in recent messages in>the PSS Airbus forum which you may find helpful.Those videos will give you a good idea of how to get going quickly with the PSS Airbus and they do a good job in that respect in that they will probably save a pilot some time ploughing through tutorials. But I don't think the creator of them intended them to be a thorough training aid; a number of steps in the preparations are omitted and there are some errors. But they are definitely worth a look if you are having problems.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Guest tmond

Which link above do you reccommend" and file name Rob?:-)