Sign in to follow this  
twasono

Wilco Feelthere Airbus Vol 2 - First Impression

To summarize this thread:Some people have higher standards than others and vice versa. Some people like products you don't like and vice versa.

Guest MikeMiraglia

Yep, I'm one of the people who have brought it up before. Bias, favoritism, and honesty always seem to be the roadblock. But I just get the impression that there are more fair and unbiased people in this forum than those lacking the ability to be honest. Perhaps in the future I will look into creating a website and invite certain people with a seemingly unbiased track record to cast a vote. Of course that assumes enough of them own the product in question. I guess it would be tough.-Mike

Guest MikeMiraglia

I think you just summarized a lot of threads Alex.

Monsoon, your a pilot in real life? You scare me. I hope I never end up on one of your flights. I like stable pilots.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Guest monsoon

Ahhh the personal insults. Please leave, Ya know I tried being reasonable in one of my previous posts but I see know there is no reasoning

Guest Zacherius8

I'm more interested in the fact why I don't recieve an activation email when I try to register for the iemit/feelthere forums, nor does their forum@iemit.com email works so I can't ask them directly why I don't get an activation email.I know they locked their Airbus support threads, but you can still register and participate in the other threads can you?Zacherius AchtMcPhat Studios.

Zacherius:i know the registration process works as new forum users are posting each hour.if you do not receive the confirmation email try these in order -1) after a few hours of reg., and no confirmation email, try FT support forum login with id and password you created (yes, even though you didn't receive the confirmation email).2) send an email to support{at}feelthere.com with the following information:[*]your product's serial number[*]your registered username[*]your estimated date of registration3) send me a private message.PS. you paints are GREAT!--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

rafalcould you explain or send me the info on how to merge the cls a/c with the airbus v2 panelthanksnick b

NICK BERARDI

AA-RET

Guest Zacherius8

>Zacherius:>>i know the registration process works as new forum users are>posting each hour.>>if you do not receive the confirmation email try these in>order ->>1) after a few hours of reg., and no confirmation email, try>FT support forum login with id and password you created (yes,Scoob,That did the trick. Thanks.Zacheriushttp://www.mcphatstudios.com