Sign in to follow this  
WAD3

FPS loss during flight

Whats up guys,I know someone asked this before but I searched the forum and couldn't find it. Anyone know why my fps decrease throughout the flight? When i take off and during climb theyre fine but after a long cruise and on descent they decrease considerably. I saved a flight towards the end and restarted my computer to check the frames in the exact same situation with the same flight and they were much higher(in the 20s compared to around 10).Any ideas?Thanx in advance,GeoffP4 2.0 ghzATI Mobility Radeon 7500512 MB DDR ram

Well I had that problem when I first went to 2k2. I added more memory. I see you have 512mb same as me so I am at a loss. Sorry. This reply should move it up on the forum so maybe someone with more knowledge can help you out.Andrew