Sign in to follow this  
JSACKS

3GB Enabler fix for FS2004 - Follow-up question

Guest hamish77

NoYou wont notice any difference in smoothness or fluidity.... but it will remove those nasty OOM's... Bye the way I see you are still trying to find a fix for those oversized lights on Aerosofts Heathrow scenery when using the Matrox Triple Head 2 Go... have you had a reply from the support team?

Thanks for help here, and sorry to the original poster for hijacking the thread.I'm running a dual boot system - XP-Pro & Vista HP. It appears that i have no operational boot.ini file.Under Vista i installed the recommended 'VistaBootPRO_3.3.0' which takes over the boot process.Does this mean i can't install the switch?

OK, Hamish, thanks, nice to get a reply to the question! Much appreciated.Re Heathrow 2008, no response whatsoever despite posting on the developers' forum at simflight and writing two emails to the company direct with 13 attached screenshots of the problem. How's that for customer service? ("Thank you for a lovely product")!JS

Guest nihongo

>FS9, if working properly, should't use more than 1,3-1,4GB of>RAM. I turned off my swap file, and I never have any OOMs...>Only if I start opening applications while flying, like>Photoshop and similar. Then OF COURSE, an OOM might happen.I get a window pop up saying error encountered, and have to close, while still running. While running several internet and email applications I get a system crash! Monitor just turns itself off, and computer stays on, like nothing happened.