Sign in to follow this  
Guest fullstoplanding

JF Flying Club Download Demo Problem

Guest fullstoplanding

A month ago I downloaded from a disc supplied with the magazine, PC Pilot, the Piper Warrior PA28-161. It's time was up the other night and I removed the program as advised.I must have done something wrong, because now I can't open FS 2004. When I open the program the initial "Century of Flight, DC-3,etc." window has within it a smaller window that that says, "Aircraft initialization failure. jf warrior_Demo". When you close this window, all vanishes and you're back to the computer's deskstop. I rebooted, no help. I removed and reloaded FS 2004, no help. Thank you for your help.By the way, I liked the Warrior so much I bought the FlightClub X disk to use when the demo ran out.--Roger

Guest Yak Yak

sounds like you made the JF warrior your default plane? And when you removed the plane, FS9 can no longer load it. You can edit the default flight in My Documents. Just change the plane to something else.Another reason could be a license thing. I don't have this package, so i'm not sure what it installs. It can either be a left over .lic file, or a module. You should contact Just Flight if this is the case.-feng

Guest fullstoplanding

feng,That was it. I had made the demo-Warrior the default plane at New York/La Guardia. I went to My Documents and deleted the two La Guardia items, one was the WX. Thank you.--Roger