Sign in to follow this  
a3ifs40

Aircraft Push back

I need serious help I had a great pushback utility in FS 2004.however my computer crashed and i never wrote down what it was.i know this is a major stretch but let me describe it.there was a pull down menu in flight simwhen selected the pushback menu would show distance back by jet type either small, medium or largewith the option to adjust (and it was by meter's)direction to turni know it is not much but anybody who either has seen thisor used it help would be greatThanksIan

I think the PB utility you had could have been the one by "Arjan Scheffel".This is also available here at AVSIM.Just type "pushback" into AVSIM search under the gauges section and that gets it.cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Guest franksalot

Hi Peter, I'm not being 'picky' :) but the latest by Rob is "rcbgh_40.zip" I never go anywhere without it lol!Ken

WOW Vrandar you are a life saver that is what i have been trying for 2 days to remember thanks again for your helpian