Sign in to follow this  
Air Holland

Boeing Field KBFI and Renton KRNT scenery

Are there here on this forum scenery builders who can make a scenery of the Boeing Field KBFI and Renton KRNT for FS9 and FSX.I ask this becours it seems that Simflyers has stoped with making scenery`s.Or perhaps somebody of Simflyers can let us know what is going on with the KBFI scenery they where making.Kind regards, Michel

Guest flynman3

...Simflyers stopped producing BFI 18 months ago...where have you been..Simflyers is dead.I was working on a KRNT scenery but lost the file in a system crash..I may try again when I don't have to travel 4400 miles a week for work...regards

There is some freeware BFI scenery in the library at Flightsim.com

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

@Flynman3 That would be nice if you can continue with making a scenery of KRNT Renton.I am verry intrested in that scenery.@kerosene31 thanks for your advise but i only could find afcad files and flightplans on flightsim.com and avsim.com but not a good scenery of KBFI.

@N60JBravo thanks for your advise but iam looking for a more detaild scenery of the Boeing fields.

Anybody here who is willing to make a scenery of the Boeing fields King Country KBFI and Renton KRNT for fs9 and fsxThanks in advanced

Anybody here who is willing to make a scenery of the Boeing fields King Country KBFI and Renton KRNT for fs9 and fsxThanks in advanced
I replied to your query on the FSDT forum. Since you were asking about it for FSX you may want to check with the fellows at ORBX - fullterrain.com since they pretty much took ownership of that area for FSX and are developing a lot of airports for both Washington and Oregon.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

...Simflyers stopped producing BFI 18 months ago...where have you been..Simflyers is dead.regards
Not really, their called 'Imaginesim' now...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Not really, their called 'Imaginesim' now...
Cal (he started Imaginsim) left our group about a year before SimFlyers decided to close up shop. Raffaele our lead designer was making great progress with BFI (I still have the great beta he was working on) all of a sudden he stopped no reason and well that was it Wolfgang decided to shut the doors.JohnEx-SimFlyers.net

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

Cal (he started Imaginsim) left our group about a year before SimFlyers decided to close up shop. Raffaele our lead designer was making great progress with BFI (I still have the great beta he was working on) all of a sudden he stopped no reason and well that was it Wolfgang decided to shut the doors.JohnEx-SimFlyers.net
John what ever happed to Wolfgang ? did he quit completely I believe I heard that Raffaele got sick or something bad happened to him dont remember hopefully there doing ok we lost some good designers there. they would have done some amazing work. its a shame nobody can finish the beta of BFI.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

John do you stil have contact with them maybe we can convince them to finsh KBFI maybe together with imaginsim.I realy love to have this scenery.Sad to hear that simflyers has closed becourse they made verry nice and good scenery`s i have all of them.

John what ever happed to Wolfgang ? did he quit completely I believe I heard that Raffaele got sick or something bad happened to him dont remember hopefully there doing ok we lost some good designers there. they would have done some amazing work. its a shame nobody can finish the beta of BFI.
Wolfgang from what I understand does work with JustFlight from Time to time (wolfgang@justflight.com) Raffaele just fell off the face of the earth one day he was working on BFI trying to complete the textures for the east side hangars and that was it nothing else. You could alwasy email Wolfgang to see if he can release BFI for others to complete.
John do you stil have contact with them maybe we can convince them to finsh KBFI maybe together with imaginsim.I realy love to have this scenery.Sad to hear that simflyers has closed becourse they made verry nice and good scenery`s i have all of them.
Raffaele nope I have not talked to him in years, as much as I would not mind seeing BFI completed at the stage of the design Raffael's design was still better than the latest Imaginsim designs.John

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

How far was the scenery compleet, becourse when i saw the latest screenshots it looks almost done.

How far was the scenery compleet, becourse when i saw the latest screenshots it looks almost done.
I would say 100% of the ground, 90% of the buildings, 85% of the buildings textured, AFCAD 100% done, none of the ground vehicles were added yet. Overall I would say 80-85% done.It's a shame IMHO the quality of BFI under development (frame rates and the crisp textures) put this release right in line with FlyTampa & FSDreamteam.It's a shame it was never completed.John