Sign in to follow this  
HoratioWondersocks

An excellent free tweaking program(I think so anyway)

I expect most of you will no about this,but to my mind this has to be one of the best freeware FS9 tweaker editors out there.It seems to cover everything from altering the length of your vapour trails to adding the planets in there real positions and much much more AND all mostly done with simple mouse clicks.The site is German but there is an English version to download.It is called Flusifix and this is the link(hopefully) http://www.wolfgang-picheta.de/ cheers ANDY

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Guest c210_cvs

My german sucks so how do we go about getting a english version?PS: Love your system specs!!! :D :D

>My german sucks so how do we go about getting a english>version?>>PS: Love your system specs!!! :D :DHello if you got to the site and look bottomish right hand side(opening page) you should see an English version for download.PS As to my system specs i didn't realise that the reason people include them is to help in problem diagnosis.I thought it was a load of typical male "my car is faster bigger louder than yours"sort of stuff.But it certainly does whirr rather nicely indeed.:)

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Let me try to clarify my question above.When I try to download the English speaking version, I get a Authentication Box which asks for a user name and password.My question is what user name and password are required?Thanks.Jim

Not sure what the problem is. Go to the site, click on the "English FlusiFix-Version V4.3 for FS9" flag on the bottom-ish right. Then on that page click on the large "Download" icon. Save the zip file, unzip the exe and run the program. No user name nor password needed.Have been using this program for ages. Real handy to throw the strobe lights out of sync. And for a lot of other things. :D

Mike...