Sign in to follow this  
Staffan

X-Simulates DC-10 VC !!

Hi,Have you guys seen this? :-eekhttp://www.xsimulate.net/products/DC10/index.htmlScroll down and take a look at the VC preview pictures.That is what I call progress. :-)Just hoping that we will see the finished title VERY, or better yet EXTREMELY soon. ;-)

Staffan[/font size]

http://www.scandicair.com/images/fs9_pilots_club.gifFlightsimmer since 1987Dell Dimension 4600 P4/2.8 at 3.0 Ghz, 1024 Mb DDR333 Dual channel memory (2x256,1x512)AGP 256 Mb ATI Radeon X850 Pro ViVo flashed to a X850 XT PE, Omega 2.6.87 (CAT 5.12)DirectX 9.0c, W XP Home with SP2, E171FPb Flat panel monitor 17"370Gb HD (120 GB Maxtor, 250GB Samsung) 7200rpm ATA, Lacie 250Gb Extern HDBlogg: http://blogg.passagen.se/primeaviFiles: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=...&Go=Change+View

Staffan

Hi Staffan,wow, thanks for the link! A decent DC-10 coming our way? Or better, an EXCELLENT DC-10 by the look of things. Great!I see that it comes with triple INS system. No FMC, ha! ;) I am curious, are they developing their own, because I can't see a better one than the freeware CIVA INS v.1.51. With which I am having a lot of fun these days. Regards,Jure

Look real nice. I'm not that into older airlines, but if it's done right and in FS9, I might give it a try. The only put off to older airlines is the workload. Only reason I never bought the 727 from Flight 1 was because it looked like a lot more stuff to do during the critical times during flight, and opening panels while trying to land or climb out is a PITA.Plus, since no one really flys these anymore, it's harder to get into the mood.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Guest weeniemcween

727s and DC10s are still flying all over. They're just used mostly for cargo and charter.

Veeeery Niiiice! Not sure if it will be for FS9 as they have the "X" in their name plus could find nothing in their forums leading as to what FS version it will be for. But if its for FS9 it sure would look great flying into Kai Tak!

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Been following this project from the start and those VC shots sure look amazing!Clutch,it will be for both FS9 and FSX if i remember correctly (anyway,there is a FS9 version in the making).Finally we,classic lovers,will get another great threeholer to haul around in :(!Regards,Steven

Steven Ghion

Belgian Virtual Tigers

tiger1m.jpg

That is one impressive VC. I have been watching this since a link showed up at another site. I searched all over their site and cant find which FS version it is for. I hope it includes and FS9 version. I will be looking forward to a DC-10.

Guest bjjones

To Clarify, we're making this primarily for FS9 but ensuring it will work in FSX, indeed a few of us on the team use FSX primarily now so we can check that everthing works as we progress.With regards to taking advantage of new FSX features, were looking at each component on an individual basis, so far a dedicated soundset will happen and were looking at model and texture changes at the moment, for example things like bump mapping.

I like it. The workload of an old craft keeps FS interesting. RFP is just like that.JimCYWG