Sign in to follow this  
Maxis

Fs Autostart Patch

If anyone has this patch could you kindly send the file my way? Ken Salters website is down and i am unable to find this patch anywhere !! :( Please helpMy email is Maxisone at Gmail.com ... typed out to prevent auto lifting by bot programsThanks Jamie

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

I too would like to receive the 'patch'. If you wish to share it, please PM me here @Avsim or I can PM you. Thanks.Jim D.See you all at FANCON.

I haven't heard of any such 'patch', where did you get this information from?

Dave Taylor gb.png

A beta patch was available for people with problems using FS auto start.It was available on Kens website and i had it on my hard drive but i had a hd crash and lost the critical file.If anyone can PLEASE !!! send me this file i would greatly appreciate it!Cheers Jamie

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

Did you ever get this? I just found it -- if you'll send me a private message through AVSIM here with your email address I'd be happy to send it to you -- your profile didn't come up for me when I clicked on it.Chuck B.

Sent you a pm..Thanks for the help :) Jamie

Excuse me for asking here, but is the most recent version of FSAutostart 1.1, Build 11, dated November 2004? Does it work normally on FS2004 under Windows XP Home Edition?Thanks and Cheers!JS