Sign in to follow this  
scootersm

Editing Voice Packs

I downloaded Loaded the Ultimate Gulfstream 3 AI and I need to put the callsigns in to the FS and it says to use EditVoicePack.....Dose anyone know where to find it. I've seen something on TTools by Lee Swordy. I can't seem to find it.By the way I'm using Ultimat Traffic.Does anyone know what would be a good GA traffic addo with lots of Corp aircraft and smaller.Thanks four your help.

Guest Rob Hirst

Edit voice pack here:http://www.editvoicepack.com/You'll need MS .Net framework to make it run properly. Manual that comes with it is easy to understand. The online updates no longer work but there are many mods uploaded to avsim, look in the sound section or search by author "John Hinson". He's done loads of updates.For GA packages check out www.world-of-ai.com, they've just packaged together some of Ultimate GA's stuff. For the packages not yet done see:http://www.ultimatega.com/The are a couple of files in the avsim AI flightpan section for Falcon10's and Falcon 100's but you'll have to manually find all the repaints (of which there aren't many yet)Have fun, adding this stuff is addictive!Rob

Rob......SirThanks for your reply............I was just wandering if this would play nice with my ULTIMATE TRAFFIC or not. I have tons and tons of Commercial TX but like to have lots of differnt GA TX to go with. I'm kinda lonely up at FL410-FL510 in my Citation X no one up there but me.