Sign in to follow this  
Guest _Sheva_

Digital Aviation Fokker 70/100 released?

Guest _Sheva_

Hello all,today as I was browsing the simmarket.com I saw there is a tutorial for DA Fokker 70/100 available. But has the Fokker been released yet? Didnt see it anywhere. Thx. Im waiting for that bird like for nothing else :)

Guest mikealpha

No, the Fokker hasn't been released yet. Just the author of the tutorial for whatever reason decided to release it before the plane is released.I'm also waiting for it, but in the DA Forum there's no info except the beta started around two months ago.Mike

Guest monsoon

pardon my french but why the heck is there a charge for this? who charges for a bloody tutorial. first time i have ever seen a release that charges for a tutorial

Guest monsoon

ahhh gotcha. they made that already? isn't DA going to come out with a tutorial of their own?

Guest mikealpha

>> isn't DA going to come out with a tutorial of their own?Usually Addons contain tutorials in english. I think the offered tutorial is primarily intended for German users who prefer it in German. Mike

Guest _Sheva_

Yop, but how can someone create a tutorial before the palne itself is even release. I dont undresteand :)

Guest mikealpha

Well, yes, 3rd party tutorial before product release is a bit unusual.But reading through the description, the 230 page tutorial looks quite comprehensive, probably goes far beyond the usual tutorial offerings.So German fokker fans can already read a lot about the plane, why not ?Have you seen this pics already ? : http://www.digital-aviation.de/ewpforum/viewtopic.php?t=3887Mike