Sign in to follow this  
bucifan

FlightSim Manager

Has anyone else had this happen? I had the patched version of Flightsim Manager, and all was working ok without having to change the date. For the last 2 days it will not load & run. I tried removing everything, then installed ver 2.8.5, then added the patch. The same thing happens. Since this is around the time the original program quit working, Iwas wondering if the patched version was some how not working also.Rickps: when you try and run it, nothing happens....no errors, nothing...like you didn't even tell it ti start!

Still working just fine here. From the patch's readme:So the prog will stop working again in november 9006! (almost 7000 years remain)So it must be something on your end. What did you do to your computer after you last ran FS Manager successfully?

Mike...

If it works for you, fine. But with the other patch, you won't have to worry about something messing with your system's time and how that may affect other programs.

Mike...

>If it works for you, fine. But with the other patch, you>won't have to worry about something messing with your system's>time and how that may affect other programs.Hello!Maybe you can help me? So far the patch works. But all menu items disappeared and the window titles are in plane grey and I can not access any functions... Any idea what goes wrong?Mick!

Mike -- you were right -- startfsm.zip messes with the computer date. Fsmgr.zip is the way to go. Thanks for the tip.Mick -- Something must have gone wrong during your installation.Here are the steps I had to use to get the prog to work OK.1. Completely remove any files to do with FSM, including RanaInside folder in C:/Program Files.2. Do a registry clean. I use Registry First Aid Platinum.3. Download fsm285.zip and install the prog.4. Set the computer clock back to 2004.5. Run FSM to see if it works. This will also get it into the registry.6. Close FSM and reset clock back to normal.7. Download Fsmgr.zip, extract and make sure to move FSGR.DLL and FSMGR.exe into the C:/Program Files/RanaInside folder.8. Go to RanaInside folder and create a shortcut for the FSMGR.exe file. This is the shortcut to use to start the FSM prog.FSM works OK for me now. Good luck!!

>Mick -- Something must have gone wrong during your>installation.>Here are the steps I had to use <...>Hello!Thank'sfor the help. I followed all the steps but it is still the same mess...Mick!

Walouigi -- Does your FSM work OK using the patch to keep from having to change the computer date? Trying to find some other users other than myself to make sure the steps I posted are correct -- they worked for me but as you can see, not so for Mick.

First, I want to say sorry for digging this topic up. But I'm not having the time problem,I'm having the start up grey texture problem like Mick above.This is how mine shows upabcwo.jpg

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Any help would be really really appreciated ,I need this program very much

Hoang Le

P3D v5

Any help would be really really appreciated ,I need this program very much
Searching for help....

Hoang Le

P3D v5