Sign in to follow this  
altstiff

LOWK, Klagenfurt by Gianni

Judging from the number of downloads it HAS NOT passed unnoticed ;)Johannes did a great job again. I hope he is also planning other Austrian airports like Graz, Linz and - first of all - Innsbruck.Best regards,Rafal

GRAZ would be awesome.Yes he keeps out doing himself. This scenery is excellent.(I have great grammar huh?). :D

I just installed this scenery and it is beautiful! If you have installed this new scenery I recommend his Salzburg scenery too.

Thanks for the heads up I had just updated the LOWS the other day and this had not been released yet. Looks great. And the free AES makes it even better.

Really some top quality scenery. Lows is equally as good. Thanks for all the time these folks have put into making such great scenery.Carl

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, and we would need to pay #### of lots of money with other software guys.Gianni made it for good and I would like to call you guys to donate for him, as it is already his second great scenery!Regards

Guest bluesman666

HiI can get to the opening page, but when I click on downloads I get a blank page.Does anyone know why ?ThanksDave

Go direct to the AVSIM file libary and search for the file lowk_2007_v1_0.zip and you will find it.rgds

Both are good payware quality, in one of the world's most spectacular region too. Many thanks to the developer!Jason

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Guest _Sheva_

Hi,just a small question, in the readme the autor mentions we need to download some trees? But I dont know which one exactly. Saomeone help pls. Thx

Guest _Sheva_

I know but on the page the link directs to there are a lot of trees to download I dont know which one :)Direct link would help. Thx.

Ok here is the same link as in the PDF.http://home.tele2.it/gianp/FSArea/BuildBlks.htmNow, see the little pictures on the right side of the page? The names of the files are under each image. Just click on the name.PER section 3.2.4. of the readme PDF.So as it asks in the PDF LOOK for "GGv3_XTrees_lib9_0.zip " it's right there in the middle.Now it says look for "Agen_XTrees_lib9_2.zip "It's the bottom one of the three."most" scenery hog gurus will have these installed already as alot of scenery makers use these trees with their scenery.Good luck!

Hello I downloaded the LOWK stunning scenery but I have some problems with it and I thought this would be the right post to ask help from. First of all there are some autogen buildings in places where there shouldn