Sign in to follow this  
acmech

What is the most realistic location for the slider bar settings for aircraft realism

What is the most realistic location for the slider bar settings for aircraft realism?Under the realism and weather tab press realism then press (in fs9)it is listed as below:Flight modelGENERAL P FACTORTORQUEGyroCRASH TROLERANCEEACH setting can be adjusted from easy to realistic.I have seen so many topics on the config file but very little or none at all on aircraft realism slidder bar settings.Does anybody know this answer?

Guest DreamFleet

Like it or not, and for the most part, there is no one right answer to this, as we can simulate the aircraft such that any setting can be realistic.That being said I would set the sliders to the max ("realistic"). At worst it might make it a bit more difficult than real life, but that will not hurt either. ;)Ultimately, unless you are in the real thing, it can often be somewhat subjective as to "realism".Regards,http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...R_FORUM_LOU.jpg

Hello Lou,I have been trying to "get in" to the Dreamfleet Forums for a while with out sucess, for some reason my system does not get along with the server over there. I gave up trying. I just wanted to say I've thoroughly enjoyed your GA aircraft. I fly the Baron, Bonanza and the Archer. They are the only aircraft I can fly completly from the VC start to finish of the flight. Keep up the good work. I am looking forward to the Arrow as thats the plane I got my HP/Complex check ride in.Thank again and take care,Dale Baker