Sign in to follow this  
Donmo

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends here at AVSIM! I hope you all will be safe and that you all will enjoy the company of your family and friends. (yeah, the in-laws too!) Don Moser

Guest MikeMiraglia

Right back at you. Since Thanksgiving is a time to share what you are grateful for, I have a list to share with my fellow sim enthusiasts.1. I am very thankful for all of the freeware designers out there who keep my virtual world filled with aircraft, scenery, utilities, gauges, and everything that is flight sim.2. I am thankful for those who have helped me out in these forums over the years. I would still be looking at a "blue screen of death" if it weren't for the help you folks have provided.3. And I am thankful for AVSIM, which has provided us all with these forums, reviews, downloads, and most importantly of all, a great place to meet and greet others just as addicted to this stuff as I am.Happy Thanksgiving all,-Mike

Guest dpc

Couldn't have said it better. Hear Hear!! :-beerchug. Happy Thanksgiving!

And I would like to return that, Don, and wish that all on this day have a plentyful, safe and joyful Thanksgiving.Joe W.

Guest RonB49

I echo everything said in this thread but I'll add a warning. Don't eat too much today. It will totally throw off your weight and balance settings when you go simming tonight. You'll just never get that trim right.Happy T'giving.R-

I'm sure I can speak for the rest of the staff and myself in echoeing those remarks.Happy Turkey-Day to everyone!! :-)

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

I am thankful for the men and women who are deployed around the world fighting to keep the world safe. I spent last Thanksgiving in the Middle East, it sucked, this thanksgiving I am volunteering a couple ours of my time taking donations for the the homeless here in Oklahoma Chity. Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!!Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

>Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends here at AVSIM! I hope>you all will be safe and that you all will enjoy the company>of your family and friends. (yeah, the in-laws too!) >>Don Moser-------------------------------------------Sentiments returned to you and yours!Every Thanksgiving, I have the most basic of 'thanks'...that I am still on this side of the green and in relatively good health!!!:)Happy returns,Mitch