Sign in to follow this  
atkin

What is best payware Aircraft?

Hi, I am looking for an Airbus 320 or Boeing 737. What is the most realistic ? I also look for an FMC that is real world. Any ideas, Atkin.

Boeing: PMDG 737, you get the 600+700, and if you buy the add-on you get the 800+900, which is highly recommended, as it updates the 600+700. www.precisionmanuals.comOk, It may have aged a little, buts theres not a lot else that I fly in MSFS! Has a very comprehensive FMC, probably the best out there! You will need to purchase the latest data for it, from navigraph.comto get the best experience. I promise it will not let you down.As for the Airbus, the best try so far is the wilco/feelthere model. However, and thats a strong however, its no way as realistic as a serious simmer would like. Examples are the current CTD issues with the FMC data, and the general experience isn't mind-blowing. Personally I'm waiting for the www.airlinerxp.com airbus. Its a stand-alone simulator that uses MSFS as the display device.I hope this helps, but please remember this is my own personal preference!Sam.EDIT: I've just stumbled accross the http://www.airsimmer.com/ airbus series currently in the making. This also looks promising so you might want to check it out.

Get the PMDG 737 series (the 800/900 has a fully functional VC the 600/700 on it's own does not.).It's by far the best 737 for FS that has an FMC. The freeware Tinmouse II is an amazing simulation of the 200, but no FMC.

Guest ARanc

I have to agree, Wilco's Airbus is pretty nice but not comparable to the upcoming AirlinerXP airbus.PMDG's 737 is by far the best out there. I would also recommend Level-D's 767, which is probably the best payware airliner available (in my opinion)You might also want to check www.fs2crew.com for flying these beasts more realistically.Regards,Alexhttp://www.cielosim.com/images/sig_alex.gif

I was just wondering why this thread was moved to the FS9 forum?

Dave Taylor gb.png