Sign in to follow this  
jfri

Should a Cessna 182RG really behave like this

I have bought the Carenado Cessna C182RG and I wonder if it behaves realistic with regard to this behaviour I have found.I find that its vertical climb speed easy and quickly can go up to 2000 fpm even if heavy loaded. The VSI changes a lot for even moderate control change of the yoke and I also get complains from FSPassenger that I exceed G forces. Just a very moderate pull on the yoke can result in more than 2 G. Does this also apply to real life Cessna C182RGs?

Guest c210_cvs

A real 182 will not give you sustained 2000fpm climb!! More realistic value would be around the 1000 fpm mark or even less if close to MAUW.The G force thing might be something wrong with your joystick axis. Recalibrate your joystick or change the axis profiles in fs9.

>A real 182 will not give you sustained 2000fpm climb!! More>realistic value would be around the 1000 fpm mark or even less>if close to MAUW.>It's not sustained 2000 fpm I see but it quickly goes up to this value and then drops.