Sign in to follow this  
cmpbellsjc

Need Help Looking For Charts

Hi everyone. I have been searching for a few hours looking on different websites for a few STAR and ILS plates for a few airports in Brazil. Namely the the ones listed below.Sanots Dumont - SBRJCongonhas - SBSPGuarulhos - SBGRI have tried Vatsim, Sky Vector, and many others but can't seem to find what I was looking for. The most important one is the Santos Dumont. If anyone has a PDF of these or knows where to find them could you please let me know. I wish finding international charts was as easy as finding the ones in the US . Thanks for the help.Regards,Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Wow, thats perfect Howard. Thank you so much for the quick reply. Those are EXACTLY what I was looking for. Does that site have other countries as well? I didn't see any, but thought I would ask. Perhaps for other South American and Central American countries. Thanks again for the help, it really made my day.Best regards,Sean

Guest merlin2

Google Ivao.it's much like Vatsim they have plenty charts. worth becoming a member.Howard

Thanks again for the help guys, it's very much appreciated.Sean

I just joined IVAO, got an activation, but no where on the site do I see any charts. There is a section called downloades but it is crossed out. I don't even see a search area. I will keep investigating. Any tips to using this site?

Guest merlin2

Ivao home page on the left departments, open that page. should show you a map of the world click the area you need and it gives you a list.Howard