Sign in to follow this  
Guest Akflyin

Real Environment program problem

Guest Akflyin

Hi Guys,I am hoping someone can help me. I haven't used FS9 for awhile and decided to fire it up tonight. Everything seemed fine but the environment didn't look as good as it used to so I checked to see how my real environment addon was configured and could not find it anywhere but in the programs listing after exploring the folders. I clicked on the Real Environment icon associated with the program and I get a window that says "it can't find the flight simulator software" I have not been able to figure out what I am missing for it to recognize FS9 is installed. Any Ideas?ThanksDave

Guest Akflyin

Hi Tim,You are hearby acknowledged as an honorary member of the Coast Guard :0) You Sir, are a true lifesaver. I have alot of addons for FS9 and was not looking forward to having to rebuild it. It now works as it should thanks to your reply with the associated link.Thanks Again and Fly safe.Dave in Alaska

Guest Akflyin

Hi Tim,Your Benefits of standard Membership include a free pool pass for a year, an HH-60 Jayhawk Helecopter Coloring Book, and a HC-130 Prop assembly complete with Allison T-56 Turbine Engine ( minus the airframe. The airframe is an addon feature included in the deluxe membership ;0)Fly safeDave