Sign in to follow this  
G-SWSM

FS9 Aircraft Carriers.

Hi Gang.I have just installed za_carrier, which is great with the new Alphasim E6 etc, but I was wondering if there are any aircraft carrier packages that you can place the carrier somewhere else.I am trying to place a carrier or two closer to the UK, I know this would not be realistic, but what is ?any help on this would be very much appreciated.Thanks.

HiLook at : "www.flightsim.com" and go to the library files.Do a search for USS-Stennis or filenames "cv74.zip or cv_74.zip".Willy

Guest bluesman666

try looking in avsim or flightsim.com libraries, and put aircraft carriersthere is one for Ark Royal in 5 diff locationsmeanwhile, anyone know where to find USS Joe Foss file ?CheersDave

Hi Guy's.I appreciate your replying to me on this very much.I am grabbing the Ark Royal files, and will just make do with their default locations, as I have noticed that there is one in the channelThank you both once again, I appreciate your time.

Hi again,Well, I am now taking off via the cat, and it's great fun. landing however is proving something of an elusive art for me.I make a nice approach, have full flap, and the arrestor hook down, but can't get it to stop no matter what I try.any thoughts on this would be most welcome.Thanks.

Well,I am now at the point where everything seems to be wrong, so, does anyone know of a aircraft carrier package that has a carrier in the UK, such as Devon that has everything done ready for you.such as cat launches and cable arrests etc.I don't mind if it is payware.I have read Robs extensive read-me file on adding something myself, but it is way over my head, and I know my limitations here.any help would be much appreciated.Thanks.

Well,I am now at the point where everything seems to be wrong, so, does anyone know of a aircraft carrier package that has a carrier in the UK, such as Devon that has everything done ready for you.such as cat launches and cable arrests etc.I don't mind if it is payware.I have read Robs extensive read-me file on adding something myself, but it is way over my head, and I know my limitations here.any help would be much appreciated.Thanks.
Perform a search for "arrcab" carriers, i think its up to version 2.6 now, and its freeware. There are many carriers available that are already arrcab enabled, but if not it is quite easy to define your own cable zones.