Sign in to follow this  
pgaudet

Texture files by Gyula Kalcs

Hello all:Has anyone here tried the new Photoreal Vegetation Ground Texture sets by Gyula Kalcs

I installed photorealvegetationgroundtextureset.zip last night. I didn't even know about the other file until I read your post, so I will add that one later this evening when I get home. I was very impressed with what I saw. I am using Ground Environment, so whatever files that were replaced are working with GE textures. They seemed to mix well and also seemed to reduce FS9 "blurries." I am not sure why that's the case, but it seems like that on my rig. I definitely recommend them and I am going to be looking for any upcoming textures he releases.Scott

Great Scott glad to hear.I was quite impressed with them myself.Anyone else try any of his textures? They are well worth a try.I can hardly wait for his next set of textures he's working on - Town/Cities etc.Give them a try people and tell me what you think.Paul.

I'm just trying them now and they do seem to be very nice. I don't believe you need the June 07 upload though as his latest Nov 07 upload contains the same files. They are probably updated.Regards, Al

No you don't but I actually used the ones from the file dated in June 07 as I liked them better personally.However, I think all of his work so far is amazing and can't wait for the next set he's working on. I hope he continues with more as well.Thanks.Paul.