Sign in to follow this  
Guest Thrust_Drag

Ground Enviroment ProII

Guest Thrust_Drag

Hello, I have an issue with Ground Enviroment Pro II if anyone can help. I uninstalled the sim and in the process of re-installing my stuff. Well I did a backup of my ground and sky textures on my other drive so i wouldn't have to wait a day re-building ground textures and sky textures. Problem I am having is this. I pasted my Sky texture sets in the sky texture folder and my ground textures into the texture folder. When I load up ground enviroment it does not list them still in the red like no sets are made etc. Any soul out there have a solution to this? Thanks, JoshP.S. Been on here awhile changed service providers and lost the old password.

In your main GE Pro directory is a file named 'GEProfessional.mdb' that contains the data the program uses to track your texture sets - if you didn't save that file, the program has no idea what sets are available. The .mdb file is an Access database file, and if you are Access cognizant, I suppose you could generate some texture sets, open the database file and use that as a guide to handjam the data for your old sets; if you aren't up on Access, it would be easier just to regenerate the sets.DJ

Guest Thrust_Drag

DJ, Rgr that. LOL Go figure that is one of the files I did not backup.. Oh well live and learn. Thanks for the help off to texture making i go ;). Josh